Re: Trancy soundscape

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 10:17 PM, L.Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sjaak some of your ambient stuff reminds me of my favorite scene from
>the film "american beauty" where the plastic bag is dancing on the air
>just beautiful check it out:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDXjnW3nIWg

Regarding Babel and American Beauty: looks like you and I have a
similar taste. And now I remember this fragment again. It's indeed a
beautiful piece of piano. Really simple too but very effective. Good
example of less is more.

> Soundtrack  of both of this films were made by the Argentinian Gustavo
>Santaolalla

I don't know him, but I have the Babel soundtrack on my iPod and like
you. I will listen too it again when I'm driving back to Belgium
tonight. It would be a dream to make a real soundtrack myself, because
the combination of moving pictures and music is much more powerful
than music alone. Do you know any directors? ;-)
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/