Re: Video from my looping in set at the Antwerp Live Looping Festival

Hi Fabio! Italian Live looping is growing! so my compliments! (can we say so?)
as you see also Milco posted something of very interesting.
Maybe next year we could organize an I.L.L.F? :-)
Best From Florence!

Max Liver

Fabio_A ha scritto:
bbb8cbac0910050348v46aa3e76hce6e6b6c76d9a525@mail.gmail.com" type="cite"> Hi all,
her's an excerpt from my live performance at the Antwerp (BE) European Live Looping Festival (30th maj 2009).
Last year I've been trapped in the glitch sound; that kind of Sakamoto-Alva Noto work, if you know their work.
I've found interesting to... play a clean piano sound and then have it glitched after looped. Here you can listen 3 loops going on with different glitched tempi (in 2 of them I was looping with feedback variations).
The result - in my opinion - is like a piano that sounds in the middle of a rain of small piano notes and fragmented melodies...

Enjoy (...if it fits your taste)

Fabio