Re: Trancy soundscape

Sjaak some of your ambient stuff reminds me of my favorite scene from the
film "american beauty" where the plastic bag is dancing on the air just
beautiful check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDXjnW3nIWg

also check out the dramatic movie "Babel" from the mexican regisseur
Alejandro González Ińárritu,who also directed "21 Grams" the soundtrack
of both of this films were made by the argentinian Gustavo Santaolalla
but Babels music really grabbed me in particular,its a beautiful mixture
of ambient and world im sure you will enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syfU7drScwg

cheers
Luis
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom