RE: Video from my looping in set at the Antwerp Live LoopingFestival

Bellissimo Fabio - bravo!

Gareth

Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 12:48:59 +0200
Subject: Video from my looping in set at the Antwerp Live Looping Festival
From: eterogenus@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com; ambient@hyperreal.org

 Hi all,
her's an excerpt from my live performance at the Antwerp (BE) European Live Looping Festival (30th maj 2009).
Last year I've been trapped in the glitch sound; that kind of Sakamoto-Alva Noto work, if you know their work.
I've found interesting to... play a clean piano sound and then have it glitched after looped. Here you can listen 3 loops going on with different glitched tempi (in 2 of them I was looping with feedback variations).
The result - in my opinion - is like a piano that sounds in the middle of a rain of small piano notes and fragmented melodies...

Enjoy (...if it fits your taste)

Fabio