Re: compact sequencers

Milo wrote:
> The Yamaha QY100 is a nice sequencer, but the engineers missed the
> following bug:
> when you program a chord progression in song mode and you ask the
> sequencer to loop it, it makes a small stop every time it reaches the
> last bar of the progression.
>
> Unfortunately Yamaha has not responded to this with a software update.

huh, why would they do that, you already paid  ;-)

> If this issue has been addressed, please let me know about it.

I've come across this phenomena before with Yamaha. (MFC10 Footcontroler).

They have no procedures for dealing with this type of thing.
Tech support is a guy who will read the manual for you.
Not only do you not have a way to report bugs to the
designers, but *he* doesn't either.

Be *very careful* about buying Yamaha gear.

andy butler