Re: odd Boss DD20 behaviour when reducing/increasing delay time

Dear Ted, Sjaak,

thanks for your replies, and thanks, Ted, for confirming that
behaviour I encountered. I guess I have to investigate that much
further - this looks like a useful feature to me.

As for the DD20 in general. I remember a while back when Rick brought
up the topic (or jumped onto it) of a good "first looper", I (with
experiences including Headrush, DL4, SMM and the DD20) would recommend
the DD20, while Rick was more on the DL4 side of things (no wonder, as
it allows for retriggering - important for a rhythmic player, and he
also told me that he does not make use of adjustable feedback, which
(especially in its "primary" version (EDP lingo) has become very
central to me).

So, if you leave aside the "Sound on Sound" mode (the official looping
function), this is an outstanding pedal by its kindof unrounded
multiply alone.

Now, my personal wishlist contains this one feature that you can
return to an already running delay with the left FS - any DSP code
hackers here?

            Rainer