Re: odd Boss DD20 behaviour when reducing/increasing delay time

> The DD20 is really an underrated device IMHO.
> It will do a lot of clever things many people would never expect.

I Agree. The DD-20 was my first looping pedal, it's very simple but
really good. Very reliable, very accurate clock, good sound,
especially the analog delay emulation. I don't know if it sounds like
one but it is a very usefull sound. I think I would ask for 2 DD-20's
if my laptop would crash 30 minutes before a gig ;-)

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/