Re: Mainstage looping rig screen/functionality design - post screen shots!

Hi Per

aah, that's the pacman... ;) Yes, I like it much more than the balloon.
Would love to see it on Mac, too.

> It doesn't need so much time for setting up MIDI bindings and parameter
> bindings.
So what I wonder: Do you simple fetch a midi parameter in Mainstage and
pass it through as midi to Mobius directly?
Or do you pass it along to Mobius using an AU plugin parameter in
Mainstage?

For monitoring, I think your process is clear now, thanks.
Actually, that might be the only reason for me NOT to loop without any
display. Other than that, I try to come up with a setup where I don't have
a display.

best regards
Buzap
--
Jetzt kostenlos herunterladen: Internet Explorer 8 und Mozilla Firefox 3.5
-