Boomerang V 2.0 or Mobius

I am new to looping and am seeking some newbie advice. I have an opportunity to buy a Bomerang for cheap, and I was ready to get it when I read about people using Mobius and the Behringer fcb1010. Ideally I would like to attempt to do some looping in a live setting with and without a band. I am very comfortable working with computers and programming, so Mobius has a certain appeal to me...plus it seems like you can do a lot more with it. At the same time, I have two little kids and I don't know how much time I will have to learn a device and I have read that the Boomerang is very easy to use. Normally I wouldn't ask for advice and I would research this to death, but there is a small window of time to pick up the Boomerang if i want it.

Any thoughts?