Re: OT: wah pedal with midi interface

I've wanted an expression pedal with a toe switch though it didn't
need to be MIDI. This would have been for controlling feedback + hold
on the DL8000R. This isn't that, but the toe switch is the one thing I
could see that would be different about a wah pedal as a MIDI
controller relative to an expression pedal.

Mark