Re: Mainstage looping rig screen/functionality design - post screen shots!

 >> I'm somehow not able to move around Mobius components (was it
 >> right-mouse/shift+mouse?)
 >
 >It's a key command that is pre assigned to the esc key of the
computer.

If you have been upgrading over old releases you may not have the
new esc key binding. Bring up the Keyboard Control dialog and select
the function "Move Display Components" and assign it to the key
of your choice.

One thing I've noticed is that with some VST/AU hosts typing esc
closes the dialog so you may not be able to type that key
in "learn" mode.

Jeff