Re: Mainstage looping rig screen/functionality design - post screen shots!

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 12:26 AM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
Where do you hide all the MS controls "behind the scene"? Are they placed under the Mobius window?

70 minimal button objects (for external MIDI note from my FCB1010 bank 1-7) is under the open Mobius plugin window. I will hide 128 more buttons at the same place (for my Faderfox Micromodul LX-1).

I totally disabled Mobius own link to the physical MIDI In port and now rely only on parameter assignment through Mainstage 2. It was a scary step but it works well and brings some goodies in the graphics department. Now when Pacman will come back to Mobius on the Mac I can't wish for more.

I wish I had such a lean Mobius window.

It's in Mainstage 1 as well. Just a little less "smart".

I'm somehow not able to move around Mobius components (was it right-mouse/shift+mouse?)

It's a key command that is pre assigned to the esc key of the computer. Hold down esc and drag the then outlined Mobius object inside the Mobius plugin window.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com