Re: Mainstage looping rig screen/functionality design - post screen shots!

Hi Per

nice, thanks :)

Where do you hide all the MS controls "behind the scene"? Are they placed
under the Mobius window?

I wish I had such a lean Mobius window. I'm somehow not able to move
around Mobius components (was it right-mouse/shift+mouse?) in the screen.
Not in 1.38 with Mobius (neither Win, nor OSX). It used to work on an
older Win version, however - am I missing something?

best regards
Buzap

--
Jetzt kostenlos herunterladen: Internet Explorer 8 und Mozilla Firefox 3.5
-