Re: Deconstructing Vocal Looper Martin O.

> Nice looping, as you say very simple, personally hate the music.

I'm not suggesting that we all go out doodling happy music. ;-)
His style seems genuine for him. But for one thing, he is a professional
entertainer who keeps a full room of mainstream audience fascinated with
looping the entire evening.
And he has optimized (&simplified) his looping setup/process to
effectively serve this purpose.

For a person like me, who is at the moment trying to squeeze-in a Mobius
script into every possible controller button, this is quite refreshing. ;-)

best regards
Buzap

--
Jetzt kostenlos herunterladen: Internet Explorer 8 und Mozilla Firefox 3.5
-