Re: Mainstage 2.0.1

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hmmm... I'm surprised... The general feedback in the forums is that MS2
>performance causes problems:
> http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2094665
> Was there an update to improve this?

2.0.1 fixes the CPU issue regarding automatic feedback detection. I
have installed 2.0.1 and I clearly see lower CPU when using for
example an external audio input. But keep in mind that not every bug
or issue causes problems for everyone, that depends on how you use the
application. My experience: MS2 is at least as stable as MS1 and it
has a few very interesting features and improvements.
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/