Re: using gordius with mobius and a drum machine

> > The solution might be to make both Mobius and the
> drumcomputer midi
> > slave and make the Gordius the master and use the
> build-int tap tempo
> > on the Gordius to generate midi clock. So if you then
> program a patch
> > on the Gordius which sends stop messages to both the
> dc and Mobius and
> > if you make sure Mobius uses track sync (loop), it
> should work...I
> > think.
> I was just thinking: this doesn't work if you want the dc
> and Mobius
> to stop simultaniously. But why don't you loop the dc into
> Mobius?
> That's what I did in the past with using dc's and the lp1.
> Does Mobius
> have a "midi rec/sync" function like the lp1? That the
> feature you
> need here because then you will be sure the looped dc will
> be recorded
> in sync with the midi clock.

well i was doing this in the past which was cool in many ways but i always
had to send a stop comand to the DC so it wouldnt keep runing with its own
looped grooved but no problem, however when recording the second track the
DC would restart again and... it starts getting a bit tedious;-(
though i did like to loop the DC as well to proccess it by changing its
speed, reverse it etc.
the other problem when the DC is looped is not being able to change groove
drum patches,while my guitar loops are runing if i keep the DC synced only
i can also change grooves to keep it less monotonus...
cheers
Luis