Re: using gordius with mobius and a drum machine

ok but to be more specific:(assuming the edp is being slaved)

could it simulate the muteQuantMIDI start song that the EDP does when
being the master?
could it simulate the QuantMIDI start song?
could it start and stop both devices and keep them synced?
or either one and restart them while still being synced?

> Interestingly, I also had it programmed to operate my 2
> edps either together or
> independently. Not been able to do that before.

that sounds awesome!though ive stopped using both in stereo because they
still drift out of sync over a short period of time
the one thing i dont particulary like about gordius is the way the buttons
are layed out maybe he could put the guts into an FCB1010;-)
thanx mate
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom