Re: using gordius with mobius and a drum machine

Hi Luis,
I think Andy covered most of the issues already. Compare the Gordius
with the next generation Space Shuttle, and the FCB1010 with the
Apollo 13 ;-) Just kidding, but it's very flexible and the it's
especially powerful in building your own stream of midi commands on
different midi channels, no problem.

>> So my question is,how advance or programable is Gordius to
>> send such comands to control both devices on separate chanels? can the
>> little giant act as a sort of small sequencer to send things like
>> start/stop,restart drum machine at then end of a loop etc. commands?

Hmmm...end of loop is the issue to solve because the Gordius doesn't
know what's going on in the looper.

The solution might be to make both Mobius and the drumcomputer midi
slave and make the Gordius the master and use the build-int tap tempo
on the Gordius to generate midi clock. So if you then program a patch
on the Gordius which sends stop messages to both the dc and Mobius and
if you make sure Mobius uses track sync (loop), it should work...I
think.
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/