Re: Where do you place Reverb(s)? Pre/Post-Looper?,

Thanks for all the answers, people :-)

So, to sum it, it really seems like:
> i think the rule is: there is no rule.

I actually thought there'd be technical problems when two reverbs overlap.
Sort of like a flanger sound due to phases (do reverbs have phases?). But
doesn't seem to be a problem (for me neither).

I liked Andy's answer best:
>After the speakers :-)
Indeed, sometimes I just add very short delay to keep the sound present.

best regards

buzap