Re: Anyway to recover erase file from Compact flash?

You should be able to most of the files if they haven't been written
over. There are many free programs to do this, and they are usually
targeted at people who accidentally erase pictures on compact flash,
but many will work on any file type. Do a search at download.com and
you should find some. I apologize, but I'm at work and don't remember
the names of the programs I tried, but they all worked about equally
well.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com