Re: Where do you place Reverb(s)? Pre/Post-Looper?

Hey Buzap,

All harware but:

I currently put my reverb (Digitech Hardwire) after mostly the gain stage
fx, like distortion etc,

instrument-volume-BBE Opto Stomp compressor-Digi Synthwah-Zvex Fuzz
Factory-Digi Bad Monkey-Korg AX 3000G w/ Digitech RP 250 in fx
loop-Digitech
Hardwire REVERB-Alesis Bitrman, Smashup, Ampliton-Line 6 DL 4-Boss DD
20-EH
2880

In this setup the delays from the multi fx are going into the reverb  but
they are short rhythmic delays and I don't always use the reverb.

At least this week. If I had more stuff I would put some fx after the
loopers also although reverb seems muddy after the loops to me.

peace,

Jeff

Virtual Sound and Vision Festival is October 3rd!
http://www.myspace.com/vsvfestival

http://www.myspace.com/loopsinphasespace
http://jeffduke.bandcamp.com/
http://www.vimeo.com/jeffduke