Where do you place Reverb(s)? Pre/Post-Looper?

Hi folks

I was always wondering: where do you place your reverb(s) in your
looper/effect chain?

I have the following more specific questions:
- Could it make sense to put a general reverb _after_ the looper?
- Does reverb cause trouble in post-looper fx processing?
- Does it work out to chain reverbs after another (i.e. additional reverb
on background vocals)?
- How do you bring together delay and reverb in your fx chain - if at all?

Would like to hear your general ideas related to reverb + looping.
Probably this topic is more related to software looping with it's routing
options - and CPU limitations.

best regards
Buzap