Re: improviso n.1

Title:
Yes! i agree with Miko: the noise experimental and electronic beginning and the transistion towards a melodic, gentle and a little naive
ending is very beautiful! I can find much of myself in this song. So is very peculiar that people like you born in Brasil, living in Vancouver
seems to have much in common with peolple born and living in Italy like me...this should make us  reflecting on it.
So my compliments for your work and  i wish  you can find canadian friends on this list!

Max Liver

Miko Biffle ha scritto:
3fa302e30909201911u31eb652l6752f5a733372977@mail.gmail.com" type="cite">
Very nice Alexandre! Greatly enjoyed this . . . it's such tweaked
guitar that it sort of reminds me of Morton Feldman.  (who's not a
guitar player at all, but it's the electronics.)  Great pacing and
mood and I loved the organic and gentle ending.  -m

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Alexandre Klinke