RE: wavedrum x

Yes, it looks very cool. Keep me posted with your progress. I have a gig on Tuesday but I'll be free after that to explore it myself...

Peace

Gareth

Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:58:43 +0200
Subject: Re: wavedrum x
From: perboysen@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Gareth Whittock <buddhamachine@live.co.uk> wrote:
Per, you might find the Manadala drum interesting:
 http://synesthesiacorp.com/

This looks like a very useful instrument! I watched the YouTube Mandala channel and read the PDF manual. Great MIDI implementation! Smart zone division of the pad. I like that you can freely route MIDI to use it as a MIDI controller instrument with whatever sounding electronics your laptop may be loaded with.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.