Re: OT: Mainstage patches - muddy mono feelin' :-(

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 1:34 PM, Sjaak Overgaauw <tcplugin@gmail.com> wrote:
Btw Per: is their a way to re-order the aux channels in MS? Can't find it.
Yes, my brains like a logical order, so the graphical order is the same as the signal flow ;-)

I think there is no way to change the order of aux channels. They are displayed in the order you create them in the first place. But a channel is nothing else but the stream you send through it, so if you don't like "the order" you can change the routing to make it neat and logic (i.e. send to them in a different order).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com