Re: OT: Mainstage patches - muddy mono feelin' :-(

Excuse me for dropping in a comment wo reading thewhole thread, but I personally found SooperLooper and Mainstage much more compatible when I run SL standalone and use the Jack router to send signals to/from it. I don't know how well this would work with Mobius because last I looked (like a year ago), it had some issues with inputs other than 1 and 2.