Re: OT: Mainstage patches - muddy mono feelin' :-(

> Short remarks to your mails:
> - Concerning post-fader, Sjaak: Well, my Mackie actually does have
>ALT3/4 bus that is post-fader AND post-pan. ;-) I've used that very often
>with my Boss RC-50 this way. But you're right, as long as CPU doesn't
>hurt. It's good to be flexible. :-)

Don't remember if is was pre or post but bottomline was that I coud
not use the aux sends on to feed a looper with a stereo signal using 2
mono channels, 1 panned left and 1 panned right. I checked that with
the shop I bought the Mackie and they confirmed this. That's why I
bought an Allen & Heath MixWizard. These have configurable mixer
options using dip switches, good thinking imo. I don't you use the
mixer anymore for looping btw, only for PA purposes. I think I had a
1204 or 1604.

> Anyway, I think it will take a looong while till Mobius + Mainstage are
>doing what they're supposed to do...

Yes, but keep in mind that you will get there. The sound of MS is
fantastic, so it's really worth it. Big bang for the bucks!
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/