Re: OT: Mainstage patches - muddy mono feelin' :-(

I don't know if you guys, Sjaak, Per, are keeping up with my mailings here
;-)

But another update:
I realized that - unlike Logic - there is no Post-Fader/Post-Pan Send in
Mainstage, as far as I can see. This really sucks. So, I've been able to
achieve what I had in mind - only with 4-5 channels instead of 1-2.

So, originally, the idea was:
Instrument channel (Patch) -> Volume/Pan -> Send to Bus1
(Post-Fader/Post-Pan)-> Output 1+2
Bus1 -> Insert Mobius -> Output 1+2

Now I've realized it like this:
Instrument channel (Patch) -> Bus1 (no send, direct routing)
Bus1 -> Audio channel 1
Audio channel 1 (Concert, not patch!) -> Volume/Pan -> Bus2
Bus2 -> Audio channel 2
Audio channel 2 (Concert) -> Send to Bus3 -> Output 1+2
Bus3 -> Insert Mobius -> Output 1+2

Crazy, right?
But it has the advantage, that I can control the instrument volume/pan on
concert level. So I don't have to assign midi controllers to every patch,
just the concert.

Interestingly enough, pure routing didn't have much influence on CPU.

best regards
Buzap