Re: OT: Mainstage patches - setup & manage effectively?

> interesting, I will try working with channels on concert level, this
>should keep maintenance easier, indeed. Now, I assume with Aux channels
>you mean BUS - or is there a different thing?

It's not the same but you use them together when setting up concert
level effects. The aux channel holds the effects, the bus is the
connection between a instrument output and the aux channel. Here's
what the manual says, that makes it perhaps a bit more clear ;-)

***
Adding Concert-Wide Effects - You can add concert-wide effects such as
reverb and delay using auxiliary (aux) channels. When you choose a bus
from the Send slot on a channel strip, a corresponding aux appears at
the concert level. You can insert effects on the aux and have those
effects apply to every channel strip sending its signal to the aux.
***
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/