Re: wavedrum x

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
> (Related:)
> Does anyone know if there is any MIDI percussion controller on the market
> that provides as good dynamic control as these two "boxed" instruments?
>It
> would be cool to use with software based patch libraries.

Hi Per,
Alesis used to have one but it the reviews where not good I think,
have not tested it myself. Roland has the SPD-serie which you can play
with drum sticks, playing it with your hands is more difficult. I use
a Handsonic. You can use it as a controller and as an instrument on
it's own. Very good dynamic control plus a D-Beam...really cool. Btw:
Keep in mind you can't use drums sticks with the Handsonics.
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/