Re: OT: Mainstage patches - setup & manage effectively?

Hi Sjaak

interesting, I will try working with channels on concert level, this
should keep maintenance easier, indeed. Now, I assume with Aux channels
you mean BUS - or is there a different thing?

>this avoids a muddy mix with everything centered
Yes, this was actually the real problem why Mobius sounded mono to me ;-)

> > What should I keep in mind to optimize performance (cpu/memory)?
I was wondering if cpu/memory consumption counts only for the active patch
or for all patches in the current concert. Can I save cpu/memory by
splitting stuff into several patches instead of one?

best regards
Buzap