Re: wavedrum x

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJcw4-eFT9c
Yeah, I 've just discovered the new Wavedrum on the korg page yesterday.
Really seems fantastic and could save the trouble micing percussion for
livelooping (good-bye feedback! :)

I hope you can turn off those extraterrestrial sound fx. Would be happy
enough with some nice traditional djembe, darbouka, frame drum etc.
simulation.

Every looper into percussive sounds should really take a look at this. And
yeah, Rick, you should really start saving!! :-)

best regards
Buzap