Re: Looper with selectable bpm?

If you can deal with a software solution, flyloops can shift bpm (by
beat splicing or by freq shifting) .... both ways are quantizable so,
for example, you can shift to a triplets based beat that is several
times faster than the original, and then pitch/freq shift it up an octave .

www.flyloops.com

stable mac and pc versions available.