Re: Looper with selectable bpm?

Ah... Yes that would be right..
But I guess you can't stop a loop and start it again while in a delay mode?
I was very tempted by the dd20 regardless, nice pedal ...
Basically what I'm after is the level of functionality of, say, an RC20xl (with stop start
capabilities, undo, and maybe quantize) but with the ability to select the bpm.
I'm looking into software loopers as well but I am still too scared of that much
live audio processing on the fly!
Alicia.

Any of the delay modes on the DD20 can be used as a looper when you
adjust the feedback. All you have to do (with the delay select OFF)
is set the feedback to 100%, set your tempo, press the delay on when
you're ready to record into it and then press the delay off when
you're done. Press on again if you want to add more. The delay on
the DD20 continues to play when its 'off' making the off button more
of an open delay/close delay option.

Kevin

(who is warming to the DD20 as a looper more and more every time I play)

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Alicia <leashmiller@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just a quick question. I'm looking for a looper that has a selectable bpm,
> rather than a tap tempo or midi sync. I've found (please correct me if I'm
> wrong) that the dd-20 and the timebender, which looked like they would do
> the job, actually only have a selectable bpm for there delays and not the
> looper (sigh). Anyone know of one that exists (that isn't $1000)??
> Thanks!
> Alicia

Make ninemsn your homepage! Get the latest news, goss and sport