Re: buskers?

I've busked a lot real time meaning non loops just live instruments, in subway, streets, park, etc.  It's a grand stage in a way as when you think no one is listening which you adjust to they will surprise you and when you think they are, they will surprise you.  Favorite busking story I was playing on the subway platform near where I live in Brooklyn.  I finished and came up to the street level was part of the way down the block and a woman passed me and said 'that was really nice'.  Those are the one's sometimes.

Since I've been using loops in the last couple of years I have wondered about dealing with power in a street situation.  Not impossible but it's kind of another level of complication in what normally is a situation where you want to travel lite but all subjective.

Along the live front remember the Virtual Vision and Sound festival coming up on Oct. 3rd.  Several of us are involved in the community.  Stay tuned for more details and a show URL.

Jim