Re: Just received my Boomerang III yesterday

Just look at the capabilities carefully to make sure it does what you
expect. Pay special attention to the functionality of the two "bonus"
buttons, each of which is able to handle two functions (like undo,
reversese, erase all, play once, etc.). They give you a total of 4
functions, and the four you choose means the others are not available for
the performance until you reprogram them. No big deal, but it requires
stooping down to push a button and spin a knob. Just letting you know
since
you have so much experience with other loopers. Four special functions at
time.

I'm very happy with the way the Master Loop #3 works. I'm sure you more
experienced guys are used to this kind of thing, but this is new territory
for me. I'll record a rhythm part on loop three, then "arm" loop 1 to
record
a musical loop, and it doesn't start recording until 3 loops back around
again. It makes for some nice tight recording.

Brian