RE: Echoplex Digital Pro startup pro

Andy,

To clarify I tried a default startup.

I have now looked at a 2nd unit. A working EDPP. My EDP "powers up" very quickly to the "dead" screen; "8.8.8.". , the working unit takes a much longer time to spring to life.

Any tips on pulling and replacing the ROM's? I can temporarily donate the known good roms and memory to the dead unit to aid troubleshooting, but am worried to break something.

Steve

> Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:04:12 -0400
> Subject: Re: Echoplex Digital Pro startup pro
> From: loafcitious@gmail.com
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>
> Ug...def check the chips and make sure they're tight.
> But, you can do default startup (if no one has told you yet,
> by holding down the parameters button when you power up.
> Unplug the foot pedal all together and just see if you can
> get it to loop by using the front panel buttons. If it works fine,
> it's the foot pedal.
> I'm in the process of replacing all those little plastic buttons
> w/ something a bit stronger myself.
>

> AndyG

New! Receive and respond to mail from other email accounts from within Hotmail Find out how.