Re: Darkroom CD review in SOS

no, this one was all studio-recorded.

there are occasional photos of amp/pedal setups used during recording
if you look back into the history on our blog.

I think we talk a bit about how it was recorded & arranged in this
interview too:
http://weheartmusic.vox.com/library/post/whm034-gladshot-darkroom-and-good-night-states.html

cheers,
os.