AW: Just received my Boomerang III yesterday

Hi Brian
thank you kindly for this ive been also waiting for a floor pedal with
this capabilities for a while!
looks very promising...but they have to leave some room for midi sync that
would be a real pitty if they didnt!!this combined with the adrenalinn
stomp would be aaaawesome!
do you have any experience with the RC-50?its size makes it already a
winner for me but could you do a comparison in terms of practicality or
intuitivity?
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom