Re: cheap foot pedal controller

roger wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Thought you might find this interesting as I was looking to build one
> myself to control lives.
>

>http://createdigitalmusic.com/2009/04/07/sexy-diy-footswitch-for-music-using-the-brain-of-a-usb-qwerty-keyboard/
>

> regards
> roger

>09/10/09 05:50:00

Very cool link(s) Roger, Thanks.
I particularly liked the building a footswitch from a USB keypad, I
bought one a few months ago with a view to using it....but my toes are
too large! Interesting possibilities here (reaches for ancient Maplins
catalogue...., roots through boxes of discarded footpedals....)
Dave