Re: MIDI foot controllers (but slightly OT!)

Mention of the Line 6 M13 below caught my eye: I've just bought one
and am really enjoying working with it. It seems well constructed and
(at least for me on electric violin rather than guitar) a lot of the
built in effects work really well and are fairly customisable.

It didn't take long to get the hang of it either!

The looper functions weren't my main reason for buying it, but they
seem to work well: It means I can use it "standalone" if I'm doing a
short presentation or school workshop demo with loops, but I've also
been trying it out alongside my normally Mac/Logic/Sooperlooper setup.

When I do this it gets quite interesting as I can easily setup
independent loops. or add a loop, or part of a loop from the M13 to
Sooperlooper. Fun!

Probably old hat (-; but I'm enjoying the possibilities.

Steve
www.stevebingham.co.uk