Re: MIDI foot controllers

I have to steady myself with my other foot (even though I'm sitting
down anyway)! Slightly awkward, but I'm used to it now. Other than
that I find it [Gordius LG] a great unit, particularly in terms of
size and weight. The FCB1010 is a pain when travelling a lot!

Initially I did have problems programming it because the control
software isn't on OSX, but I managed to get it working via Parallels
desktop, so that one was solved.

Steve
www.stevebingham.co.uk