Re: Audio D-Touch...

I used it for a piece in collaboration with a dancer/filmmaker, but I don't have any extant copies of that. I use the table as both a spatialization controller and to control sooperlooper and other plugin parameters. Because I'm working with multichannel it makes it hard to produce decent representation to distribute via the web. Hope to get something down over the winter though, and explore maybe 5.1 or binaural distribution.

-michael