Re: Audio D-Touch...

Reactable!  Yeah, I knew there was a better product for comparison
than the Percussa Audiocubes, but couldn't recall what it was at that
moment.

Thanks for jogging my memory, Raul!  :)

(p.s. wasn't the reactable like wicked expensive when it finally came
out? i know the audiocubes ain't exactly cheap.)

        --m.