FZ: Zvex Euro Module, Vintage Ibanez AD9, Swollen Pickle Fuzz, and more

A few new interesting items up for sale. I am cleaning out my vintage and
unusual pedal collection. (which include a 60s Heathkit Distortion/booster
and an original 60s Maestro Fuzztone- email fair offers for those or more
info).

So far I have gotten to these:

1. Swollen Pickle Fuzz. As new in box with all papers, etc. amazing Fuzz
worth it's weight in Big Muffs and then some. great sustain, lots of low
end, and note clairty on top of it all. tweakable with filter and gain
controls on the top and two easy to reach trimpots inside. Amazing varitey
of tones available and all fit nicely in a mix on drums, vocals, or
Geetar. $135

2. Original Zvex Fuzz Factory converted to Doepfer Euro Modular format.
Yes, this is a real Fuzz Factory (one of the earlier hand painted ones if
that makes a difference). the previous owner mounted and wired it up to
work in a Euro Modular. Levels are good and sound is amazing. Any diyer
could revert this to it's original stompbox glory but why? it's a one of
one waveshaper for your modular! $135

3. Vintage Ibanez AD9 analog delay. Made in japan in the 1980s. Original
"9" series. Smooth dubby analog delay with classic feedback. Awesome for
slapback and drum machines as well as any damn stringed instrument (used
on cello in it's life). Good shape, 100% working with battery cover and no
velcro or gunk. $110

There are more pedals, synths, etc and full pictures of the above up at:
http://helpwantedproductions.com/Salez/FS.htm

I think prices are fair but if you make the sale super easy or buy a few
things I'll deal with reasonable offers. I accept pickup (phila pa), USPS
MO, or paypal from confirmed accounts (buyer pays PP fees).

Any questions? Let me know. Thanks!

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com