Re: (OT) Fanatics ARE a problem. Complacency WILL do us in!

frankly, i'm not surprised that the writer leans right - i would be surprised if it were written by someone on the left. apart from all the militarism in the usa and uk, there's also cultural imperialism, if you know what i mean. that in itself is sinister enough, but there's something even worse with religious fanaticism, regardless of the religion - all of that "god on our side" crap.

back to looping (or in my case, learning to loop)