RE: zoom Q3

“Fixed focus.....no zoom capabilities......closest focus is more than two feet (.8 m).
Think I'll wait for version 2.”

Good points, but not really an issue with me as I would be mounting it on a tripod anyway, so zoom capability would be cool but not a deal breaker and closer than 2 feet reveals my nose hair, anyway. I like the fact that I don’t have to use the Mac’s I camera to create performance or tutorial videos in my studio, and I’ve been really impressed with the live sound of the H4 which has the same mics. This to me is a good stereo audio recorder with the added bonus of a video camera. Ok and I’m a sucker for the color blue.  No doubt they will come out with a version2 just like they did with the H4

 Bill