Who was that looper?

There was a thread about a week ago
about a very talented young British singer/songwriter looper
who just had his shit DOWN!!!!!!!

I'm going nuts,  I can't find it in the archives and I can't remember
his name.
He had a couple of videos on youtube.com and I really liked what he was
doing
and wanted to send it out to a couple of friends.

He even wrote to me and I can't figure out where I put the email.

Can anyone jog my failing memory?

thanks,   rick

"You wanna know the good part about losing
your memory as you grow older?.....................FAGET ABOUT IT!!!!!!!"