out of tune loops

funny little moment this am before work:

i finished my newest guitar 2 days ago, and i still haven't gotten around to setting the intonation on it, strings are floppy, tuned a whole step low (to D), i was playing something, just sparse single string things and sliding into them, and for some reason it reminded me of the low-fi sort of garage rock things played w/ cheapo guitars, and i loop about 3 passages of the little riff, and then started playing over it, then i reverse it, and i do this for probably about 5 min. it sounded cool, but i didn't record it (i need to set up some mics in my studio!).
when i finished i realized that i couldn't play any chords, b/c they would sound out of tune, but then i realized that i've been playing like this for 2 days now...and the sad thing is it still sounds like me, and it doesn't sound that much different when i think i'm in tune....so maybe i'm regressing or something....
it was sort of a weird realization this am...
had to share...
happy looping.
s----