Looping machine...and thanks

Hi,
Thanks for including me in the loopers forum.
I am new to this. I am predominantly a percussionist, with some gguitar skills and some voice skills. I would like to launch into looping, with a view to performing live and also song building in Logic 8 express on a mac.
I am confronted with:
1. Digitech Jamman
2. Boomerang +
3. Electro-harmonix 2880 super

These date to 2006...are there any newer models out which improve or combine facets of the above 3 main contenders? The Jamman seems the best one, but does not allow reverse
Any advice would be greatfully received...many thanks in advance,
Timbo